- Anyone under 40 believes that if you don't have a web presence you are not a real business. They also tend to use the internet instead of traditional Yellow Pages to find products and services.
- Many small businesses rely on coupon offers, specials etc, to drive business. These are published in print media, radio and/or T.V. This is an expensive proposition. These offers can be published to printable page on a website referenced in your choice of traditional media advertising for a much more cost efficient delivery.
- With traditional media buys you are limited by time and/or space when outlining your products and services.
- A web site affords your visitor almost unlimited content. You can "get your total message across".
- If you are selling a product, an on-line order system can only be plus business.